Neha Dhupia’s Controversial Statement on Women Safety “I am afraid of my safety in India”

Neha Dhupia On Women Safety Neha Dhupia is one of the actresses in the business who preserve their views and speak. But such a powerful actress is afraid of her safety.

Bollywood actress Neha Dhupia is one of the actresses in the business who maintains her views and speak. Neha maintains her opinion strongly on each difficulty. But such a powerful actress is afraid of her safety. Neha has accepted this factor herself. In a dialog with the Times of India, Neha has instructed that as a lady she doesn’t really feel protected in the scenario that exists in the nation at present.

The scenario in our nation at present, virtually every single day, what number of women are raped, they’re exploited, crushed, they’re killed, they’re killed after being raped. … after seeing all this, I’ll say, sure we aren’t protected. As a lady I don’t really feel protected in any respect.

Neha additional stated, ‘I am only in India, women’s safety is the issue of the entire world. Which needs to be famous. In virtually every single day in the information and articles, once I hear the information of rape and assault with girls, women, I get very scared. All I wish to say to ladies is that ladies’s safety is your proper and nobody can snatch it from you ‘.

Talking concerning the work entrance, Neha is busy on the audition of her present Roadies. Apart from this, she can be going to be seen in a brief movie with Kajol, whose poster has additionally been launched at present. The identify of this quick movie can be ‘Devi’. This movie will present the story of 9 such girls who’re going through one thing in their life.

The post Neha Dhupia’s Controversial Statement on Women Safety “I am afraid of my safety in India” appeared first on Khabar Bollywood.



source https://www.khabarsbollywood.com/neha-dhupias-controversial-statement-on-women-safety-i-am-afraid-of-my-safety-in-india/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post